نادي الأحبـه
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

طرزان (الممثليــن)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عيون المها
Admin
عيون المها

عدد الرسائل : 302
العمر : 27
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/12/2007

طرزان (الممثليــن) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: طرزان (الممثليــن)   طرزان (الممثليــن) Emptyالخميس أبريل 24, 2008 10:37 pm

The voice talents that brought this memorable movie to life.
طرزان (الممثليــن) Tarzan01

Tony Goldwyn - Tarzan
Tony Goldwyn, the talented actor/director (who directed Miramax's, A Walk on the Moon), enjoyed doing the part of Tarzan. He found it to be one of the most interesting and challenging of anything he's done in his career. "Doing an animated voice like this is an acting experience like no other and a great exercise for an actor," he commented, "you don't have sets or costumes so you have to really let your imagination take over."
طرزان (الممثليــن) Jane01

Minnie Driver - Jane
Minnie Driver (Circle of Friends, The Governess and Good Will Hunting) says doing the voice of Jane has been one of her all-time favorite jobs. "I knew what I wanted Jane to be from the start," she said, "She's [Jane] very adventurous, funny and gutsy and I like those qualities in women." Driver gave a whole new spin to the traditional role of the Jane character, and directors let her improvise and create her.

طرزان (الممثليــن) Terk01

Rosie O'Donnell - Terk
Rosie O'Donnell, one of the most popular television talk show hosts (The Rosie O'Donnell Show), brings Terk, Tarzan's playful prankster and loyal gorilla friend, to life. When she read the script she was thrilled with the touching story about family and adoption, and loved Terk's tough yet heart-warming character. Being a life-long fan of Disney's animation, it didn't take too much to talk her into accepting the part. "I'm thrilled! It's great fun to finally be in one," she said.
طرزان (الممثليــن) RosiePhil01

Rosie insisted that she have a song to sing. Luckily Phil Collins had already written, Trashin' the Camp, which is made for Rosie's character. "I love the Disney musical legacy and really wanted to be a part of it," recalls Rosie. "Recording with Phil was fun and a bit overwhelming. After the first take, Phil said, 'Alright Rosie, it's very nice but it's a bit under and we've got to get it in pocket.' I said, 'Okay, sure' but I didn't have a clue what he meant. Where's the pocket? It was like a foreign language to me. I just kept saying "yes", and doing it over and over again for about 45 takes."
طرزان (الممثليــن) Kala01

Glenn Close - Kala
Actress Glenn Close is best known for her Disney role as Cruella De Vil in the live action movie, 101 Dalmations. Providing the tender and loving voice of Kala, the gorilla who adopts Tarzan, was a new and rewarding experience for Close. "What's lovely about Kala is that she's a strong mother figure," she explains. "The twist here is that the child is an aberration, but she still protects him and teaches him that his worth is on the inside. That's a beautiful message for any child."
طرزان (الممثليــن) Kerchak01

Lance Henriksen - Kerchak
Actor Lance Henriksen (The Terminator, and Aliens) has an excellent voice for the powerful and protective patriarch of the gorilla family, Kerchak. He recalls, "After they showed me a drawing of the character, I felt compelled to try to do the physical movements. And I quickly realised that I was a very weak gorilla." Henriksen added, "There's nothing quite like doing an animated film. It's a beautiful process filled with exciting surprises."
طرزان (الممثليــن) Tantor01

Wayne Knight - Tantor
Comedian actor Wayne Knight (3rd Rock From the Sun, Jurassic Park, and Space Jam) is the voice and personality of Tantor, Tarzan's nervous elephant pal. Knight loves doing animations and has a solid animation career. "As an actor, you're always critiquing how you perform and how you look. Here, it's not me at all and I can watch it without worrying about things and saying 'Why did you do that?'" Listen for Knight in Disney's upcoming animation, Toy Story 2, as the evil toy.
طرزان (الممثليــن) Clayton01

Brian Blessed - Clayton
Real-life adventurer Brian Blessed (scaled Mt. Everet and Mt. McKinley), and actor, gives the villian, Clayton his intimidating voice. His dimples, big teeth and great smile had an influence on supervising animator Randy Haycock as he was designing the character. "This project has been pure magic," Blessed commented. "Seeing Randy draw me as Clayton was the most magical moment of my life. The animation becomes a gateway to an inner reality."
طرزان (الممثليــن) Porter01

Nigel Hawthorne - Porter
Actor Nigel Hawthorne (The Madness of King George) gives the giddy voice to Professor Porter, Jane's good-natured and dotty daddy. He's always loved Africa and wildlife so putting these qualities into Porter was not too difficult for him. "My responsibility on the film was to try and create a believable character. The only way to do this is to press the boundaries as far out as you can possibly go. If you don't exeriment, you end up with something rather dull," Hawthorne advises.
طرزان (الممثليــن) BoyTarzan01 Alex D. Linz - Young Tarzan
One of the most sought after young actors, Alex D. Linz (One Fine Day, and Home Alone 3), gives the 5-year-old Tarzan, who tries to fit in with his animal pals, his energetic voice. "I especially liked having to make all those animal sounds when Tarzan is trying to imitate jungle noises," Linz says. "And the storyboards help you picture what the action is going to be like." When he's not acting or doing voices Linz enjoys what other 10-year-old kids like - football and playing video games.

انشاء الله يعيبـــكمـ الموضوعـ
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://nadiaheba.yoo7.com
دلوعة بوظبي

دلوعة بوظبي

عدد الرسائل : 170
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/01/2008

طرزان (الممثليــن) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: طرزان (الممثليــن)   طرزان (الممثليــن) Emptyالأحد يونيو 29, 2008 5:10 pm

وااو روووعه الموضوع و كيووووووووووووووت الولد الصغير........

مشكووورة و تسلمين على ها الموضوع........

good bye
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

طرزان (الممثليــن)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نادي الأحبـه :: نادي الممثلين و الممثلات-
انتقل الى: